Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Features

I have come up with features that I would love to use on Kountr. When I mention them to Michael he gives me a look. This looks says, "You are not technically a user!" So, I smile and say that it is just an idea. Wonderfully many of these ideas have been requested and implemented. I can only thank our users for giving us feedback and to humbly request that you keep providing us with feedback. I have a number of other features that I would love to see implemented... if only I could give you a hint.

I am not taking the credit for these great features rather, I am grateful that there are others out there who use Kountr like I do. One of the amazing things about feedback is how it can spawn new uses that I would not have imagined by myself. Kountr is reinforcing the idea that a community is much more imaginative than an individual. My, my... brainstorming does work.

No comments: