Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blogs

I spend hours on the computer reading blogs. The topic of the blogs range from parenting tips to entrepreneur blogs. The amount of information that is out there is amazing. It is hard to sort through all of it. I am constantly looking for another blog that I want to follow. I post replies to blogs that I can relate to, whether it is regarding Kountr or home life in general.

A couple of days ago I posted a reply to The Entrepreneur’s Life - Does Reality Bite? Amazingly Aliza visited Kountr and provided us with feedback. The network that the Internet provides continues to surprise me. I am thankful that she visited and provided us with feedback. It is nice to know that bloggers' are reading their comments. The Internet may be faceless but it is becoming less daunting to face.

No comments: