Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Excitement



We are getting tons of feedback on Kountr. We are working all hours of the night. Jasmine has contributed a lot to the growth through feedback. Her latest comment on has really gotten me excited.

"Wohoo! Glad you like my ideas. You know what's funny? Last night I lay awake for awhile with my mind reeling on what other sort of things I'd like to see on Kountr LOL. More feedback soon to come! And I'll keep telling people :)"

When Michael and I first started working on Kountr I just sort of tagged along. Then, the idea really started forming in my head. It started with short conversations about how it will work then, I started thinking about new features and the site layout all the time. There is one incident that sticks out in my mind. I was taking a shower and thought of a potential feature. (I can't remember what the feature was...) I didn't want to forget so, I yelled for Michael and told him my idea right away. He was on the phone. After he left the bathroom I heard him tell the person on the phone how wonderful and excited he is about Kountr. Especially now that I, too, am just as excited. It's true. I became invested, even obsessed. I was glad that Michael loved my ideas but didn't understand why he was so stoked that I was thinking about Kountr so much. Now, I understand. While reading Jasmines feedback and post I could feel my excitement bubbling inside. It's a wonderful feeling!

No comments: