Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tick-tock

Time keeps ticking while I try to prioritize my life.

The original version of this post was negative then, I read "How-To Start a Company and Family at the Same Time" by Ben Yoskovitz. I realized that I need to change my perspective so, the new goal is to re-energize myself and look at the positive side of things. Here is were I stand and what I need to do:

Kountr:
Last week I worked on Kountr until the wee hours of the morning but found that I was too tired the next day. This week I am trying to work on Kountr during the day instead. I am ironing out the kinks in this adjustment.

Children:
Now that I am sleeping at night my energy level has increased so, I am running around with them and having fun. I will continue to enjoy getting sleep!

Husband:
Hmm... we need to find some time together that is for us.

Me:
I am starting a fitness class next week with my friends. And I am looking forward to our friends visiting from out of town. Maybe I should slot some time for my hobbies...

No comments: