Monday, April 14, 2008

Blogs

I'm new to this blogging thing. It is very daunting... not only to blog but to find and read blogs that may be of interest. As part of our marketing strategy, we are reading blogs and responding to anything interesting. Michael has found many great new ideas, trends and tools by reading his blogs.

On Friday, he mentioned that we have to set up a blog reader for me. I had no idea what he was talking about. Nor, did I realize the amount of time this would require. Setting up the blog reader took no time but the amount of reading that I need to do is enormous. It is also difficult to determine which blogs I can relate to or which ones I will want to read.

So, I am trying out the Google Reader. I searched for "mom" and "entrepreneur" and added 23 subscriptions. I will not be able to read all of these blogs but I will scan them and read the ones that sound interesting. After some time I can weed out the blogs that I am not interested in reading and likely, add to the list.

The real question is: When will I have the time to read all of these blogs?

No comments: