Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Strange(r)

I have crossed the chasm. I twittered two strangers today to let them know about Kountr. I wanted to share and let them know that there is a place where they can keep kount. It is a hard thing to do. I asked Michael to help me edit my posts and I bit my nails as I hit Enter. This will be a hard hill to climb. I am not as outgoing as people think. I am quite shy so, approaching new people is a very difficult thing. I ate ice cream as my reward. Yummy. I hope this will get easier with time.

2 comments:

anyram said...

Yay ice cream!
I can always find a reason to reward myself with ice cream. Very conveniently, there are four (!) ice cream places within a two block radius of my apartment.

Antoinette said...

Wow. Ice cream so close and so many options. Talk about being ideal especially during the summer.