Thursday, June 12, 2008

Learning

I love learning! If school didn't cost so much and I didn't get stressed out during exams I would go back to University. I read Anyram's post "trying to stay positive" and was intrigued by the kount that was embedded in the post. I pondered how she did this. It would have been quicker to ask her but I needed a mental challenge. I figured it out. Nicely done Anyram! I am impressed at how much I am learning about the Internet, HTML, and the online social network. It is a whole other dimension.

I created a kount to find out how many new things we are all learning. Click if you learned something new. I like watching the numbers increase. How many new things have we learned since June 11th?



By the way, I have moved some of my kounts from the right column to the post that is directly related to the kount. Thanks for kounting!

2 comments:

anyram said...

me feel smrt
;D

Antoinette said...

That is because you are smart! Why do you think I keep you around?