Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Say "Cheese"

My brother-in-law came to visit us for a week. It was great to have him stay with us and get to know the kids. During his visit he took many, many pictures with his digital SLR, a Canon EOS Digital Rebel. He took some incredible photos!

It takes me back to my teenage years. During high school, Michael and I used to go and take pictures with our manual, old fashioned SLRs. We fancied ourselves amateur photographers. Amateur is correct! We got some nice photos but they were far and few in-between. When I grew up I envisioned having a black room in my house. I worked at Black's and was skeptical of the new, fandangled, expensive digital cameras. I take it all back.

The bonus of having a digital camera is the ability to take as many photos as you are willing to download and not have to worry about having to pay for the devleopment of the film. I would love to invest in a nice digital SLR. It fits in so well with my scrapbooking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can see some of those photos at www.davidartemiw.com