Monday, September 22, 2008

fbFund delay

My heart sunk this morning when I checked my email and didn't find one from the fbFund. Then, I looked into who the winners are and found that they are not announcing the winners for round I until Oct. 10th. This means that we have another 17 days to make Kountr a killer application. When the fbFund team reviews Kountr they will notice that we are continuing to enhance Kountr and add features.



We are celebrating Kountr's first visitor birthday by hosting a feature party for the Facebook Kountr application. I am very excited to hear the new ideas and to see them come life on the Kountr application. Just wait fbFund, Kountr will continue to be a unique application that satisfies friends needs and requests!

There is no rest here. We are plowing on to make Kountr a huge success.

No comments: